Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Product Review..........................

While I was away a product review came in the mail. I was very happy to try this flameless candle from Glade and my husband was even happier since he thinks my candles make the ceiling dirty! Here are the pics...
It has great packaging. The plastic comes apart with just apart with just a tug instead of a chainsaw like most of these plastic packages need. I was impressed right off the bat because it comes with batteries already installed. I sat in on my countertop last night while we had dinner to see what the comments were. Everyone loved the vanilla fragrance and the kids loved how it left a little put of "smoke" from time to time. My husband thinks this is the answer to his candle worries... no more worries about forgetting to blow them out or the dirt from burning candles. My first thought was that is would be great for a guest bathroom. I would not have to worry about kids touching the flame! I also thought it would have been great for my mother when she lived alone but we no longer considered it safe for her to burn a candle. This would be great added to any grandmothers Christmas gift this holiday season!! I would buy this again but only with a coupon. Good thing there are always Glade coupons to be found!


and you can get the refills here... Glade Wisp Flameless Candle Refill,FRENCH VANILLA [TWO PACK]

2 comments:

I'm the Mom said...

I will have to watch for a coupon for these. My husband said to me last night that candles give off carbon monoxide....guess he was watching the news. He hates when I burn my candles all day and I would love one in the bathroom but with the little ones I am afraid to use them there. This could be the solution!
Stacy

Frugal Finds said...

Stacy, You can go to Glade.com and print out coupons for B1G1F. Makes them smell even better when you get a good deal on them. Carol

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Veronica Hurly's "Lazy Daisy" kits.