Who doesn't have left over candy after every Halloween? Here are great things to do with yours.....
1. We use some to give to trick or treaters on the 2nd night of trick or treating in our area. Of course you will never find anything we love in that pile! But, that is not to say you will not like it.
2. Save it for holiday baking. M&M cookies are a big hit around here. Broken up Heath Bars or Mini M&M's are great on chocolate covered pretzel rods at Christmas! Here are a few more recipes.... http://holidays.cdkitchen.com/recipes/cat/376/
3. Some dentists buy your left over candy..... Dentist Will Buy Your Leftover Halloween Candy Serious Eats.
4. Take it to work. Many coworker with out little kids will be happy to see you coming with a bag of candy!
5. Donate it to a shelter or the food bank.
6. Send it to the troops..... Operation Gratitude - Welcome to Operation Gratitude
7. Have a birthday party coming up soon? Save it for the pinata!
8. Save it to make a Gingerbread House this Christmas!
9. Eat it!!!!